You’ve been warned, this is a steamy adult topic. Susan Bratton wants to help you to enjoy more intimacy and pleasure. She’s CEO of Personal Life Media, a lifestyle brand publishing 20 online home study courses, including “Revive Her Drive” and “Masterful Interviews.” Susan has founded, taken public and sold 8 consumer publishing and tech companies and 2 industry associations. She sits on corporate boards, supporting new entrepreneurs. She is Chair Emeritus of ad:tech and has received an epic number of honors, ranging from “DEMO God” to “Silicon Valley Woman of Influence” to Top 10 “Biggest Marketing Girl Crushes.” She has been passionately interviewing thought-provokers on her popular show, DishyMix, every week since 2005.
Susan Bratton is the creator of How To “Revive Her Drive”. For so many couples, the physical intimacy wanes over time, much to the consternation of both partners. There’s a biological reason it happens, and yet it doesn’t have to stay this way. You can use positive female-friendly psychology as the man in the relationship to open your woman to her sensual possibility, to turn her on so that you two enjoy ever-increasing intimacy and connection. Want to know what it takes to have your sex life keep getting better and better throughout your lifetime? Even if there are resistance issues now? Tune in to hear Susan Bratton talk about the 2 conditions and 2 skills a man needs to create a lusty, sensual, lovemaking lifestyle that pleases his woman completely.
- Why Susan made the product, Revive Her Drive
- A personal story that is very intriguing and many people could relate
- The 2 conditions and 2 skills Susan says every man needs
- If Susan makes a program like this for women
- Things that a guy could do tonight to see his woman become immediately receptive
- A few of the pieces of advice that Susan included from 12 unique experts and specialists that you might try yourselves
- Some counter-intuitive mistakes commonly made by guys in relationship that backfire on them
- Where to get free content for Live Your Peace listeners.
Check out Susan’s resources at:
Pingback: DAY 11 – Sensual Pleasure for Him and Her | Live Your Peace
Pingback: Pre Live Your Peace Summit | Live Your Peace